RE: Build A Scale Model Of The Mars Polar Lander

From: SiderWhite (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 21:20:30 EEST

Came across this - thought some people might want to try it - perhaps then
scan it and then create
an stl file and then stereolithography a master and then cast it either in
urethane or bronze etc. etc....
Could be an interesting test case to see how long it would actually take to
go from CAD and cardboard design to finished model. Anybody up for a race?

-Glenn Whiteside

(http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html)