Urgent Inquiry for sheet metal

From: F.Neumann (Bitways) (neumann@bitways.de)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 16:48:11 EEST

Dear Sirs,

We are an international trading company, mainly serving the European industry.

The Bitways Group purchases globally on own account and then resells the products to various clients. Our aim is to source globally and to offer our clients the best prices worldwide.

>From one of our own or rented databases we have retrieved your address as potential supplier of the product(s) we would like to purchase this time. If you can promptly give us your very best quote you might be chosen as the supplier we have been looking for as early as next week.

At the moment we are looking for sheet metal. Detailed information upon request. Please don´t heasitate to contact me any time (e-Mail preferred).

In conclusion I would like to ask you to make us your best quote as this will enable us to work more efficiently.

Yours sincerely

Florian Neumann
Global Sourcing Team

Bitways Global Sourcing GmbH