Re: RP meeting in Chicago

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 23:08:04 EEST

Dear Ken,

Should be www.incs.co.jp, in which INCS stands for INter Computer Systems
Very impressive indeed what they presented.

Overall we were very glad with the recognition, by a number of speakers on
the conference, that CNC milling (whether High Speed or not) is indeed a
competing technology for RP&M :-)

Best Regards from Holland,

Lex Lennings

At Monday 4/17/00 , Ken Miller wrote:
>Elaine,
>
>The link http://www.inces.co.jp/ does not appear to be valid. Can
>others reach it or is it just my problem?

>>... Also they presented some work on HPM using a micro-spindle at
>>50,000rpm. Look at WWW.inces.co.jp for more information. Also they
>>presented E-Darts system at 38K, Liquid Crystal Projection System being
>>developed at RIKEN and a system that uses the DMD Mirror system of Texas
>>Instruments. The RIKEN system may have used the TI stuff.

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling

Mailto:info@spline.nl Website: http://www.deskproto.com