ceramics for RP

From: w.backers@ind.tno.nl
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 14:33:22 EEST

Dear members,

I have read a lot of discussions about ceramics a few weeks or months ago. I
did not notice this very well. Did somebody used LMT parts for making
ceramic parts? I want to know about your results and what you think about
using LMT parts as a positive (for making a mold).

Is it possible to make directly ceramics parts or molds with RP?

Can you tell me really everything about it, what is going on with RP
ceramics, how to use, the properties, advantage and disadvantage.

Thank you,

Wilfred Backers

Project: ceramics

TNO Industrial Technology