RE: E-Commerce for RP

From: Charles Overy (cwho@mountainmax.net)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 01:49:45 EEST

Actually,

not that I have too much time on my hands but:

Always late.com is registered ( recently on March 15) but for sale
Problemsolved.com is a constulting chemist
Pastdue.net and pastdue.com are both taken - probably libraries!

IMadeit.com is registered but also for sale
Ohno.com is a Finnish firm. I have no idea what they sell
WhyMe.com is a site that helps children who have cancer. hmm not too funny
Instantreality.com is registered to an Australian company called Instant
Technology - no site yet

Realitycheck.com is an extreme sports company in SantaCruz

Colorme.com is taken - some sort of color company - how is that for a
description

warpt.com is a BMX biking site

Lost parts .com is taken by a company in yonkers, NY. If they are from NY
they probably need it..
but slowquotes.com is free
Fabuless.com is also registered but for sale

Cheapcrap.com is taken as is Cheapcrapforsale.com, cheapcrap.net and
Reallycheapcrap.com. Does it surprise anyone that that market is
saturated....

Best

Charles
            Laser Graphic Manufacturing