Re: wish list items

From: SiderWhite (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 05:57:06 EEST

Been a little busy Elaine, especially since my hard drive just crashed, but
here goes:

1. Better materials, i.e. ones that we can actually use for limited
production parts.
2. More reasonble RP system prices, maintenance costs, and material costs.
3. Faster RP systems, models in minutes or an hour or 2, not days.
4. Always know that as RP'ers we are never, ever "just happy, satisfied and
content." It can always be improved.

Sorry the list is so short but finals are here....
Cheers,
Glenn Whiteside