The Utilisation Levels of the RP Machines...

From: emre arbak (earbak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 12:53:12 EEST

Dear All,
I am currently conducting a review at the Rapid Prototyping and Tooling
Centre to study the utilisation of the RP machines. I am particularly
interested in the SLA and the SLS machines in terms of productive and
non-productive times, such as building, waiting for data, maintenance and
breakdown.

Please can you let me have any information regarding the utilisation levels
of similar machines you are operating I am happy to provide all contributors
with a summary of my findings (not company specific data).

Yours truly,
Emre Arbak