RE: Catia to Solidworks

From: Rachael Dalton-Taggart (rachael.taggart@spatial.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 18:05:07 EEST

Tim

Our customer service manager here at 3Dshare.com suggests the following:

"I would suggest he use 3Dshare.com and submit the native CATIA .model file.
He should select the SAT version 5.x, IGES, and STEP ap203 output formats.
We generally have a great deal of success swapping solid models from CATIA
to SolidWorks using SAT or STEP. " Ken Feitz, Customer Service Manager

If you wish to try out 3Dshare.com for a free trial, please email me and
I'll send you instructions.. (and that counts for the whole RP mailing list
too.)

regards
Rachael Dalton-Taggart
PR Manager, Spatial Inc.