Keynote Peter Marks on RP&M 2000

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 10:51:59 EEST

Dear rp-ml-ers.

Last month during the RP&M conference in Rosemont I was very
impressed by the keynote speech of Peter Marks, emphasising the
great importance of physical models in product development.
After the conference I was disappointed to find only a very brief
(1 page) article in the proceedings, covering only a small part of
the presentation.

My question is: would it be possible to make available the sheets
that were used ? They do not cover the great interactive style of
presenting, still they are very worthwhile and deserve a larger
audience.

Peter, are you listening ?
Or somebody who knows his email adress can forward the request ?
Or perhaps the SME still has the PPT file somewhere ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Lex Lennings.

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling.

mailto:info@spline.nl --- website: http://www.deskproto.com