Re: SLS with Duraform

From: Timothy J. Gornet (tim.gornet@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 15:59:22 EEST

The only time that we see issues with Duraform not rolling out smoothly is when we neglect to clean the roller in between builds. If the feed temperatures are too high that can also cause the roller to "bulldoze" the powder rather than have it "roll" in front of the roller. What problem are you having specifically with the powder rolling?

Tim

Tim Gornet Computer Aided Engineering Consultant
INTERNET: tim.gornet@louisville.edu
SLUGNET: Vogt Bldg. Rm 101, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292
PHONENET: (502)852-0714 FAXNET: (502)852-8890
Rapid Prototype Facility

>>> raf <raf@ticino.com> 05/07 2:16 PM >>>
Hello list

Did someone have problems with Duraform ?
I heard about problem as concerned the distribution of the powder with
the roller. Please, inform me about that if possible.
Thank you.

RAF