Calling all RP researchers

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 05:38:51 EEST

Dear rp-ml

The RP Journal is currently setting up part of an Internet Research
Register on Advanced Automation. If you are working in RP and want to
regsiter your research, then you can connect to this site and fill in the
questionaire. For more details, consult the attached document or go to

http://www.mcbup.com/research_registers/aa/sponsors.asp

currently there are no RP entries, it is up to you to put them in place. I
have to review all entries to the Register, so please be patient - your
information will be placed on the site a few days after you submit it. If
you have any questions related to this, please let me know.

Regards

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: (852) 28597901
fax: (852) 28585415
mobile: (852) 98738281
igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

We work our jobs
Collect our pay
Believe we're ridin' down the highway when in fact we're slip-slidin away
(Paul Simon)