Re: STOP THIS TREND! LIST ADMINISTRATOR

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 16:35:56 EEST

Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:35:02 +0300
From: Hannu Kaikonen <haka@ltk.hut.fi>
To: Rapid Dude <rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi>
Subject: Re: STOP THIS TREND! LIST ADMINISTRATOR

On 9 May 2000, Spencer Onuh wrote:

> List Admin,
>
> You should please stop this trend before our list is taken over by this type
> of unsolicited email. I feel we have the duty to preserve our list from
> invasion by these types of people. See the mail below:

Yup. I quess I should, we all should. But since that email does not seem
to have been distirbuted through rp-ml (at least I did not receive it -
not until you sent it), what exactly do you expect me to do
about it??? Stop all junk emails in the world? Sorry, but I'm just one
guy and believe me, I've got my hands full allready.

//Rapid Dude

ps. this is part of the life in internet. You'll get exposed to all kinds
of freaks and nasties (like viruses). The only way to shield your life
from them is to disconnect.

So let's get back to business...