Rpoohml

From: Spangler, Michael S (spanglerm@indy.raytheon.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 17:09:18 EEST

As a recent addition to the SLA family,

I would like to say that I should have listened to experience.

and Yes, they told me so!!!!

I was told that the mailinging list was filled with bad information, not
including viruses and foul language.

After a few months of evaluation I have found that I spend a majority of my
time deleting emails rather

than recieving any valuable information.

Here is a question!

Is there a cure for the virus that has infected the users of the rpml?

I will stick with direct correspondance from now on if I want any valid
information.

And attempt to avoid tuning into Jerry springer and the RPML!

Scott

Michael S. Spangler Raytheon Technical
Mechanical Engineer Services Company
Stereolithography Engineering & Production
Mechanical Design Support
& Integration 6125 E. 21st st. (MS 43)
(317) 306-2442 Indianapolis, Indiana
(317) 306-2725 46219-2058