Re: dulling spray of some kind.

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 07:07:23 EEST

Eric ;
We do alot of high speed machining of carbon for our electrodes. When we
polish the electrodes we often need a highlighting spray to see the contrast.
We have found that mens grey hair color spray (im sure any brand will work)
works better than anything else we have found. It appears to be avery fine
aluminum powder in some type of solvent base. With no paints or laquers
(which we would be able to have on electrodes) Its perfect for sanding and
finishing and washes off with water or alcohol very easily. Hope this helps
Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering

In a message dated 5/12/00 9:51:14 AM Central Daylight Time,