Re:Re: Rpoohml

From: martti.huolila@benefon.fi
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 13:25:32 EEST

Greetings !

Sorry for the trouble you have had to go through due to viruses.

Our GroupShield scanned a virus called "wscript/kak.worm" on 4th May 2000 from a
mail sent from RP Solutions rps@dircon.co.uk.
There was a spesific warning on this in the list later that day.
Might you be referring to this incident or the famous "Love letter"?

Any list is subject to anarchism. RP-ML is no exeption. The good in and from the
list still exceeds any inconvenience caused to us so far imho.

Martti Huolila
Benefon Oyj