Patent Applications - Slight OT

From: Allan Rennie (allan.rennie@bcuc.ac.uk)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 13:47:43 EEST

Dear All,

Slightly off topic, but I need advice from those that may have actual
experience of this.

I'm looking for a Patent Agent/Lawyer/Attorney in the UK (preferably one
that is recommended by a member of the list) who is actually worth the
money.

What was the total amount charged, from beginning to award of the Patent
(if it was successful)?

Were they competent at getting things out in a timely manner?

Any horror stories or points for me to be aware of when preparing a
patent application?

Thanks in advance.

Allan.

--