Re: Gluing DM8110 parts

From: Ken Zukley (ken@interpro-rtc.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 22:19:21 EEST

Greetings Vadim:

We currently use a UV-Curable adhesive from a company called:
Dymax Corporation
51 Greenwoods Road
Torrington Connecticut 06790
USA.
(860) 482-1010

It is their # 3095 adhesive and happens to match well with their line of
light wands/guns. It is flexable yet strong (i have used it numerous times
on 8110 and 8120 flexible SLA photopolymers.

The location mentioned above does not sell direct, but, I am sure that they
will be able to advise you as to whom the representitave is in your area.

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Regards,

Ken Zukley
InterPRO Rapid technologies.