New Forum

From: Travis Behara (travis.behara@rapid-discussion.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 06:14:05 EEST

Hello,

Rapid-Discussion.com would like to announce a new discussion forum. This is more reliable than the previous version and has many new features including e-mail notification of replies to your postings. Be sure to check it out!

Also I plan to add different groups according to topic (i.e., Rapid Tooling, SLS, SLA etc...). This I hope will help people get the information they need instead of sorting through lots of postings that don't interest them. If you have any suggestions on what topics would be good as headings please e-mail me and let me know.

So be sure to go to http://www.rapid-discussion.com and click on the Discussion Group button and see what is new.

Thanks,

Travis E. Behara

Web Master