Internet Research Register

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 08:21:39 EEST

Dear rp-ml researchers

I had a comment that the procedure for submitting your research into the
advanced manufacturing Internet Research Register was a little tedious and
time consuming. I welcome any feedback concerning the Regsiter and its
worth to the RP community. Have many of you attempted to submit your
research projects? What is your opinion?

For those who didn't read the previous message, the Register is at

http://www.mcbup.com/research_registers/aa/sponsors.asp

I tried accessing it for RP projects but did not get any hits, so they have
still to filter through the editorial system.

Many thanks

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: (852) 28597901
fax: (852) 28585415
mobile: (852) 98738281
igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

We work our jobs
Collect our pay
Believe we're ridin' down the highway when in fact we're slip-slidin away
(Paul Simon)