Re: manufacturing biomaterials

From: William D. Richards (wdr@virtcon.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 15:03:49 EEST

Bill wrote
"rnet! In just a month, you'll be chasing those interns around the Oval
Office again, and actually be able to keep up! Sorry ladies, we can't
replace your husbands' brains just yet... ;)"

Why not? Is this too difficult a job for RP or is it RP systems are male
controlled and we only get what a male society decides?

Doesn't it make more sense to redo a defective brain and thus get rid of
all the bad habits that cause all the physical problems to start with?

No more bad habits just order your new brain with all the intelligence and
knowledge you will need. My, My....will life then become too boring for some?

I guess Bill Gates will then become our new god?

Elaine