Re: Scan formats

From: Bert van den Berg (bert@hymarc.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 17:06:45 EEST

Are you talking about scanning for digitizing or scanning for RP?

A few years back I remember hearing about a STEP initiative to define a
neutral digitizer data format. I'm not sure
this got very far.

    bert

--
Bert van den Berg                           bert@hymarc.com
Applications Engineer                  ftp://ftp.hymarc.com