RP chart of comparison

From: Julian Brett (bre2608n@uel.ac.uk)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 11:51:59 EEST

Hello everyone,
My name's Julian Brett - new to the list. I'm currently studying an MSc. at
the University of East London that involves RP. Some of you may have got an
email from me asking you to complete an on-line questionnaire - thanks to
those who completed it. I am working on a system of automated administration
for the RP industry, bureaux in particular. This is to encourage Small to
Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to use RP in their design and manufacturing
methods.
I'm looking for some users of the following machines who might be able to
help with a chart of comparison I'm compiling.
3D Systems SLA 7000
DTM Sinterstation 2500 plus
Helisys LOM-2030H
3D Systems ThermoJet
Stratasys FDM Quantum
Z-Corp Z-Corp 402
If you have time to help can you let me know and I'll send you the info.
Basically it's about pre and post processing times, minimum wall thickness,
use of part - about 6 questions.
Thanks in advance for your help
Ju