Re: Dental uses for RP

From: david crook (nimbustcs@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 18:21:57 EEST

The following message is a reply to a recent list post from Grant Mildwaters
@ Facet Manufacturing Jewellers.

Dear Mr. Mildwaters,

In regards to your post requesting information about RP applications in
dental surgery, I would like to introduce my company, Nimbus, located in
Texas. We specialize in medical RP, and most of our business comes from
dental surgeons. We have the capability to replicate in verbatim any
anatomical feature directly from CT scan data. Dental surgeons have used
our models for a variety of applications, the most common being as templates
for implant design. If you'd like to know more about what we do, please let
me know. I'd be happy to answer you questions.

Regards,
Charles Wolfe
N I M B U S
Ph: 972-238-3570