RE: CAE output file

From: Rachael Dalton-Taggart (rachael.taggart@spatial.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 22:44:39 EEST

Dear Mr Davis

The IntraVISION product may be what you want. This software reads in a whole
bunch of CAD models (DWG, DXF, IGES, STEP, SAT etc) and can write them out
to various graphics formats (including TIFF, CGM, Postscript) as well as CAD
formats. Pro/E and CATIA can be handled at an additional cost. The product
will allow solid shading, rendering, change to background color, allow you
to rotate the models and markup the model if you require.

Information and a free trial download can be found at
http://www.spatial.com/Products/Interop/IntraVISION/IntraVISION_Product_Info
.htm

prices start at about $395 for a stand alone seat.

Regards
rachael