Re: AppleMac -> STL?

From: Bill Bedford (billb@mousa.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 11:59:09 EEST

At 5:20 pm +1200 29/05/00, Matthijs Siljee wrote:

>Greetings.
>
>At our School of Design we have AppleMacs with Vellum Solids and FormZ
>as CAD software. Does anyone have experience with generating /
>translating into STL files in a Mac environment ?

The few STL files I have done from FormZ have worked very well, and
FormZ has the added advantage of being able to display STL images and
read STL files.

--
Bill Bedford

There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.