Re: RP biomaterial information

From: Du Zhaohui (duzh@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 10:49:34 EEST

Sorry for the delayed feedback.

We are very interested with what you said. One year ago we launched a
project to develop tissue engineering scaffold using RP tech. So far we have
tested the capability of various RP processes to generate the structure. But
I always think LOM is not a good choice for this. Thus we tried the
construction on SLS, SLA, FDM, 3DP and Moder Maker.

We look forward to hearing more about what you have done on LOM and HA or
other biomaterial.

How to build the small channles (200-500 micro) in scaffold by LOM and how
to remove the entrapped material?

If you can provide material, can you let us know the specification of
them,particularly HA, PLA, PGA, PE, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
DU, Zhaohui
Nanyang Technological University