RE: laser scanning

From: Diana Borja (borja@geomagic.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 22:49:17 EEST

Please get in touch with me so I can give the name of a number of service
bureaus that can help your friend. They are all over the world and they can
get him a beautiful manufacturable IGES file from a point cloud for his
CAD/CAM with quick turnaround time.

Diana Borja
Raindrop Geomagic
Simplicity. Throughput. Manufacturability.
http://www.geomagic.com
Voice: 919-474-0155

Come visit us at SIGGRAPH 2000
New Orleans, July 25-27 Booth #519