Re: SLS part shifting

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 16:21:42 EEST

Do you see it physically shift in the part bed? In those cases, your roller
is the problem/feeding system is the problem. More than likely, though, it
is probably the scanner. We've had problems with our EOV on a 2500CI
system. If you were to build a .100 wall straight up, it kinda looks like a
2 year old tried to build it with legos and didn't line everything up right.

David K. Leigh ph(254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies fax(254) 298-0125
dkleigh@harvest-tech.com