Re: SLS part shifting

From: Vern Carter (vern@3dresource.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:55:46 EEST

Drew,

We have seen the same problem on our 2000 but ours is intermittent. It seems
to shift for about an inch then it will shift back. On a 12" build we have
seen as many as four occurrences. of this happening. I was told that the
galvos are sticking but I never got a definitive answer or solution to fix
the problem. I would be interested to know what you find out.

Vern Carter