RE: SLS part shifting

From: Miller, Michael W (Mike.Miller3@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 01:48:14 EEST

I confess. I too have seen a small shift in our oldest 2000 (P017). It usually occurs somewhere around 9 or 10 inches into a build... nothing definitive and I've never paid enough attention to try to isolate the problem. I guess we better take notes on a few parameters such as Z location and maybe clock time into the build (approx) where this is occuring. Maybe we can find something in common.

Disclaimer: Engineer and out the other!
I've already told you more than I know.
Michael W Miller (michael.w.miller@boeing.com)
The Boeing Company M/C 17-PE B-2T65
Propulsion Experimental Hardware 206-655-3289
Rapid Prototyping 655-4366 Lab 655-4365