Re: Applications Improvements

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 16:14:44 EEST

> I presume the fill offsets are still taken from the edge of the part.
I've noticed that the lead-in and exit fill raster scans across a part do
not seem to line up at the edge of the part. What's the best way to adjust
this?

Laser on and Laser off values. These are the delay between the time the
scanner starts/stops moving and when the laser turns on. You can tune this
by scanning a part on a sheet of mylar and experimenting. This can be done
in the man. ops. "copy file to scanner" screen.