Re: Support Generation

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 16:29:59 EEST

In a message dated 00-06-09 23:05:40 EDT, engp9589@nus.edu.sg writes:

<< Dear list:

 Does anyone have some infomation on the principle of support generation in
RP technology? Any source about this topic is appreciated.

 Thanks in advance!

 Best Rgds!

 Yang Yong

Dear Mr. Yong:

You might take a look at our web site. The address is below my signature.
There have been lots of papers written about this and you can search our
bibliography by clicking on "RP Publications". Then click on the "Mother of
All RP Bibliographies." It's not quite up to date and there is more material
to be added, but there are certainly numerous papers on support generation
listed.

Regards,
Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.