Re: Compleat Rapid Prototyping Mailing List Archive is On The Air

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 07:57:56 EEST

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 EdGrenda@aol.com wrote:

Ed and all

> As for the jokes, that request for money is a JOKE! I have saved most
of the
If you post req for money to rp-ml, it's a joke. If you put it in your web
page, it's a bad joke. And if you put it in every zip-file downloadable
from your server, that's advertising... ;)

> The RPML is a great thing and you are to be commended for your work.
Not at all. Just wanted to point out, that whatever whoever other person
says or does, as long as I'm in charge I try to keep this list and all the
material in and out of it Free.

Now, to you all: Have a great week. I'm off to work now.

Yours truly

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi>
 'owner rp-ml'
*Share and Enjoy!*