RE: MMC's by LENS-type processes

From: Brent Stucker (stucker@uri.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 17:03:35 EEST

We have had experience doing just this on behalf of some affiliated
companies with in-situ creation of MMCs of titanium. We would be happy to
discuss some of these issues with you. Please contact myself or Steve Wirta
(our LENS manager). His email is wirta@egr.uri.edu and my contact
information can be found below.

Brent Stucker
Dr. Brent Stucker, Director & Asst. Professor
Rapid Manufacturing Center
University of Rhode Island
Dept. of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Gilbreth Hall, 2 East Alumni Ave.
Kingston, RI 02881
ph: (401)874-5187
fax: (401)874-5540