Visit Protomarket.com at the NPE in Chicago

From: Adrian Enochian (AdrianE@protomarket.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 21:03:03 EEST

Come Visit Us (booth #14005) at the NPE 2000 Show!
June 19-23, McCormick Place, Chicago IL

Protomarket.com is exhibiting at the NPE 2000 Show June 19-23 at McCormick
Place, Chicago, IL. We welcome all attendees and members of the press to
stop by our booth for a personal walk-through of our site. Our booth
(#14005) is located in the east wing, level 2, Hall E1 of McCormick Place.
Let us show you in person how Protomarket.com can help you optimize your
time, maximize efficiency, and better manage cost with your rapid
prototyping, tooling, manufacturing and CNC needs and services.

For more information on the NPE 2000 show or to register to attend, visit
their website at www.npe.org <http://www.npe.org>