Announcing Protoshape

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@bathsheba.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 03:05:57 EEST

Well, instead of establishing a web resource for digital sculpture, as
I had thought of doing late last year, I decided to take a more direct
approach.

This is to announce the opening of Protoshape, a Sanders service
bureau, at www.protoshape.com. I hope to specialize in art and
jewelry, but until a large volume of that type of business appears,
I'm happy to make parts for anyone who would like some.

So please feel free to link to my site, list me in your directory, or
otherwise mention me any way you like. Don't forget, the best
bargains are available now, before I figure out how much I have to
charge to make a profit.

Plus, look out for some darling little sculptures in about a month:
all my work will soon be available at 1" to 2" sizes.

Yours while having fun,

-Sheba
Bathsheba Grossman (831) 429-8224
Digital sculpture www.bathsheba.com