Re: DXF and IGES Surface -> "Solid in "Rhino", Materialise etc.

From: Robert Berg (iceberg@primenet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 23:48:20 EEST

I have not been able to find a way to turn objects into Nurbs for performing
boolean oporations with Rhino

However, Rhino can transform a model to a *.lwo (lightwave object) and Lightwave
Modeler can perform boolean oporations on non nurb objects. The lightwave object
can then be brought back into rhino to export to whatever other file type you
would like. This has been the easiest way I've found to do booleans with non
nurb objects..

Robert Berg