Another Vacancy

From: Phil Dickens (pdickens@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 18:54:12 EEST

A joint project is about to start on "Direct Fabrication of Functionally
Graded Materials". This is a joint project between De Montfort University,
Liverpool University, UMIST, and Queen Mary & Westfield College in London.
The EPSRC are funding this for £1.1million and we at De Montfort will be
concentrating on the laser processing with CO2 lasers.

We will shortly be advertising for a Post Doc/Post Grad Research Assistant
plus a technician.

If you are interested then please drop me an email.

Prof. P. M. Dickens
Dept. of Mech. & Manuf. Eng.
De Montfort University
The Gateway