lasercam

From: Mark Tobler (mtobler@generalpattern.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 21:02:47 EEST

To all those in RP land!

We (at General Pattern) have been looking for a quick "eggcrate" solution
and believe we have found one in LaserCAMM. This whole process takes cad
data, automatically slices it into interlocking cross sections and cuts it
out of "cardboard" using lasers. We can see ourselves using a few of these
machines to keep up with our manufacturing demands here. Just wondering if
anyone knows of any used LaserCAMM equipment available out there. Any help
would be appreciated. Please Reply to mtobler@generalpattern.com.

Thanks
Mark