STL EDITOR

From: Darryl Thorne (darryl.thorne@apollo-fire.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 12:27:18 EEST

Hi RP world,

I am using a thermojet and have come across the inevitable problem... Job
too big for platform.

I am told that there is a piece of software which will split the STL file
into the appropriate size pieces without having to split the original IGES
files.and thus affecting the engineering drawings.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Darryl Thorne.
Apollo Fire Detectors Ltd.
36,Brookside Road,
Havant.
Hants.
PO9 1JR.
Tel: +44 023 9249 2412
Fax: +44 023 9249 2754
E-mail: darryl.thorne@apollo-fire.co.uk

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard copy version.