Study and Research in Germany

From: Fábio Ribeiro (fribeiro@ufba.br)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 01:40:27 EEST

Hello Sirs.

I am an undergraduated mechanical engineering student from Brazil. I'm
interested about Production engineering and Mechatronics. I do research in
the area of manufacturing integrated technologies (CAD/CAE/CAM, Reverse
Engineering, Rapid Prototyping) and I would like to contact people from
Germany that do research in this area.

My goal is doing advanced studies in Germany next year. I would like to
know in the first moment : where and who can I contact? What is necessary
to study in Germany?

I still don't speak German. I will start a German language course at Goethe
Institute next month.

Thank you,

Fábio Ribeiro Soares da Cunha
Undergraduate Mechanical Engineering Student
Research Assistant

           fribeiro@ufba.br

Address : Rua Senador Teotônio Vilela, n°256, Brotas.
                  Zip Code: 40.275-430 Salvador, Bahia
                  Brazil