Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the RP lab....

From: Steven Pollack (themissinglink@eznetinc.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 21:51:36 EEST

That was pretty much my experience with the air conditioning unit also. I bought my
MM2 unit second hand and was required to replace the a/c unit for re-warranty
purposes. I did not notice much cooling power with the replaced unit and the
rollers always gunked up. I had much better success adjusting the temperature of
the house instead.

Steven Pollack