Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the RP lab....

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@protoshape.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 05:09:58 EEST

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Paul Finelt wrote:
> Just run the machine with the top open..... Convertibles are wonderful
> things. Works for us. A/C with retrofit is useless.

Dude, I am: side and top doors wide open, fan on.

> Tom Richards had the right idea... the MMII / MM6B definitely needs to be
> "in a groove" to operate. Once "grooved" it'll run fine.

It's working okay so far; I run it 18 or 20 hours most days. A slight
hardware bug last night, but I'm told a replacement part is hastening
my way, and meanwhile the machine is still mostly operable.

-Sheba
Bathsheba Grossman (831) 429-8224
Digital sculpture www.bathsheba.com
Creative prototyping www.protoshape.com