Protomarket.com announces launch of version 2.0

From: Adrian Enochian (AdrianE@protomarket.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 19:08:32 EEST

Protomarket.com (www.protomarket.com <http://www.protomarket.com>) is proud
to announce the launch of Version 2.0. We are committed to delivering a
superior, efficient, and streamlined Emarketplace where buyers of Rapid
Manufacturing services are matched with high-quality service bureaus. We
opened for business with a beta launch in June, and our users have executed
many transactions.
For those of you already signed up as charter members, we wish to thank you
for being an active part of this exciting new Emarketplace. Many of the new
features in Version 2.0 were incorporated from your feedback and
suggestions.

New features in Version 2.0 include:

· Meta-part data entry expedites RFQ submission by enabling universal
changes to all parts with one entry
· Improved download reliability
· Auto-file compression speeds file upload/download
· Ability to add non-parts files (e.g., NDAs, QC specs, assembly drawings)
to an RFQ
· Ability to add or delete individual parts from the RFQ
· Better comments layout improves communication between buyers and vendors

If you have not already signed up as a member, we encourage you to visit our
site (www.protomarket.com <http://www.protomarket.com>) and utilize the
world’s best online Emarketplace for design engineers and service bureaus.