Injection molding with silicon molds

From: George (mail@albright1.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 21:48:13 EEST

07/05/00

To: Jorn Berends
At: JB Ventures BV

Hello Jorn,

We provide parts to customers on a daily basis, injection molded with PE and ABS and almost all engineering
filled and unfilled resins. Turn-around time is normally 2 to 3 weeks.

The Albright tool has an aluminum based cavity and a specially formulated silicon casting model which allows us
to provide customers mirror image parts. Tolerance limitations are directly related to the casting model.

The Albright tool can be heated or cooled. Using a standard injection molding machine we have processed high
melt temperature resins at melts of 700 to 800 deg. F (371 to 427 deg. C).

We hope this is of some help to you.

Best Regards;
George Loan

Albright Technologies, Inc.