Earn a fortune in the currency market 12417

From: a4phlyer@smtp4.joesusedpc.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 11:02:33 EEST

Do you have the Yen to be a Millionare?

100% return in less than 90 days!

Unique Strategy Trading in the International Currency Markets!

Largest MarketPlace in the World!

Get our Reports, Charts and Strategies on the U.S. Dollar vs
Japanese yen and euro dollar.

Example:

A $10,000 Investment in the yen vs the dollar, "properly positioned",
on 08/18 could have returned $30,369 on 09/18/99.

For a "FREE NO OBLIGATION" information packet please submit
the following:
United states or Canadian residents only!
Name:
Phone Number:
City:
State:
Email(optional)address:

mailto:currencyinfo@smtp1.joesusedpc.com?subject=MoreInfoYen
(Request without phone number will not be processed!)

To be removed:
We are eager to take you off our list if you do not want future emails.
We give you our assurance that your email address will be removed before we will do any future
mailings. Your email address WILL NOT be distributed to anyone.

mailto:removeme@smtp2.joesusedpc.com?subject=remove