A little Networking

From: Paul Blair (pblair@leadm.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 20:02:25 EEST

RP Professionals,

I would like to introduce our company Lead/M. We are located in Mesa,
Arizona.

We are available for all types of projects including CAD conversions, Rapid
Prototyping of products, as well as providing managed outsourcing of
mechanical and electrical design, analysis, electronic controls,
manufacturing, and technical support. We have expertise in Pro/E, Catia,
Unigraphics, SolidWorks, and AutoCad.

Our clients include Fortune 500 companies such as Honeywell, Intel, Volvo,
Sargent Aerospace, Aerojet, Parker Aerospace, ISI, Triumph Group, and
Simula.

There are three core areas where Lead/M will deliver outstanding value to
you and your company:

(1) Cost- We offer firm, fixed price quotes and/or professional
"salaried outsourcing" at a low, flat weekly rate. Our low overhead and
lean philosophies allow us to beat the competition.

(2) Quality- We've implemented six-sigma methods into our IPDS process.
Our designers are all highly experienced engineers. We thoroughly check and
verify the quality of every model, drawing, and design before we ship it.

(3) Delivery- All projects are managed using MS Project 2000. We
provide weekly status reports to customers each week showing budgets &
schedules vs. actuals.

Please give us a call at Lead/M for any of your engineering needs.

Regards,
Paul Blair
Lead/M, L.L.C.
Phone: (480) 768-9858