Re: Licensing costs of Keltool, Swiftool, Polysteel

From: Nick Osborn (Nick.Osborn@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 19:46:41 EEST

Dear Jan Willem

In response to your enquiry, please find enclosed details of the costs for the Swiftool Rapid Tooling System. Size capabilities also shown for ease of comparison.

Swiftool 10 System 150 x 150mm £34,000
Swiftool 50 System 200 x 250mm £74,000
Swiftool 200 System 400 x 500mm £119,000

Prices include press, mixer, training, installation & starter pack of materials - everything you need for a turnkey system.

Note: We are currently in the process of increasing the size capability of the 50 and 200 systems by up to 100% by improving the processing technology involved. (Likely cost impact is less than 10% of system price shown).

If you would like to speak to Prof. Dr. Gideon Levy of the Institute of St Gallen in Switzerland (one of our 10 System users) then please let me know and I will send you a note of his contact details.

Best regards from "Silicon Fen"

Nick

Nick Osborn
Managing Director
STL
Tel: +44 (0) 1354 650 789
www.swiftech.co.uk

"Real Parts Real Quick - Because Time is Money"

>>> <j.gunnink@ind.tno.nl> 11/07/00 08:02:38 >>>
Dear RP-ML friends,

Can someone tell me what the license costs are for:

1. Keltool (3D-Systems)
2. Swiftool (Swift Technologies LTD)
3. PolySteel (Dynamic Tooling)

If someone likes to share his or her experiences with one of these
technologies with the list or me it would be most welcome!

Many thanks in advance for those who can help me!

All the best from Holland

Jan Willem

Jan Willem Gunnink
Project Manager
TNO Industrial Technology
Production Development Division
Department of Industrial Prototyping
P.O.Box 5073
2600 GB Delft
The Netherlands
Tel:+31-15-2608747 Fax:+31-15-2608725
E-mail: j.gunnink@ind.tno.nl <mailto:j.gunnink@ind.tno.nl>

This E-mail is printed with 100% recycabel pixels.

Visit us at:
http://www.ind.tno.nl/en/productiondevelopment/prototyping/index.html
<http://www.ind.tno.nl/en/productiondevelopment/prototyping/index.html>