Looking to purchase used SLS equipment

From: James Sanders (jsanders@rpmsolutions.com.au)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 18:04:04 EEST

Dear list,

I am in the market for a used SLS machine.

If there is anyone out there who is considering the sale of a 2000, 2500 or
2500 + ( In good working order ) I would welcome the opportunity to discuss
it further.

Please respond directly.
Kind regards

James Sanders
Technical Director

RPM Solutions Australia PTY LTD
116 Frederick Street
Welland, South Australia 5007

ph. 61 8 8340 8344
fax. 61 8 8340 8277
Toll Free. 1800 RPM NOW

email jsanders@rpmsolutions.com.au
www www.rpmsolutions.com.au

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient and you
received this email by mistake please delete it immediately including any
and all of its contents and contact RPM Solutions Australia Pty Ltd. Ph.
+61 8 8340 8344.

OffiSupp.gif