Electrical Engineering Position

From: patricia@northcoastvc.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 22:47:23 EEST

A start up rapid prototyping/manufacturing company, backed by venture
capital, is searching for an electrical engineer to join our product
development team. Your previous experience with rapid prototyping
equipment is valuable to us; in this key position you will have a chance to
impact the direction the company's product line takes and grow with our
organization. We are searching for an individual with a digital
electronics background including motion control, signal conditioning,
transducers, data acquisition, hardware architecture etc. Previous RP
product development experience is desired, software knowledge/experience a
plus. Midwest US location, competitive compensation package. US work
eligibility required.

If interested, forward your resume in confidence to
partners@northcoastvc.com . Please include the phrase "EE resume" in the
subject line.